The warranty policy is linked to the packaging of the product box. Any claims made MUST be accompanied by the original packaging including all its contents and the original receipt.
We strongly advise safe storage of the packaging and original receipt until the warranty period expires.
- Proof of purchase must be produced for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is BACK TO SHOP. Onsite jobs will be charged extra.
- The warranty is void if the seal is tampered with or if there is physical damage.
- The warranty does not cover failures or problems caused by power fluctuations or power surges.
- NO WARRANTY on power supply, adapters, power cables, consumables, laptop keyboard, speakers, laptop screens, and batteries.
- Warranty on NEW laptops and monitors is 1 YEAR or as per the manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
- Warranty on USED/REFURBISHED laptops and computers is 3 MONTHS on parts and 6 MONTHS free service.
- Warranty on new generic accessories is 1 MONTH.
- Warranty on new branded accessories is 6 MONTHS.
- On average, batteries for refurbished laptops last between 1 to 3 hours or more after full charge depending on what tasks you are doing.
- No software is loaded unless legally purchased or indicated.